The Chicago Gospel Music Festival is free and takes place in Millennium Park and The Chicago Cultural Center.
Saturday, June 1st is the final day of the 34th annual festival. The lineup is below. (Schedule & times are subject to change)
Millennium Park - North Promenade Tent
- Kids’ Activities and Vendors: 11 a.m.– 5 p.m.
- Celestial Ministries Drum Line: Noon – 12:10 p.m.
- Min. Shannon T. Lowe featuring FYRE Choir and Jr. Vessels of Victory Apostolic Church: 12:15 p.m. – 12:35 p.m.
- Musical Arts Institute Jubilate Ensemble: 12:40 p.m. – 12:55 p.m.
- A4L: 1 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- Bridgette Hurt: 1:25 p.m. – 1:50 p.m.
- Tone Ross & INSPIRED: 2 p.m. – 2:25 p.m.
- Ron Poindexter: 2:35 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Chicago Made featuring the Stars of Heaven and VJ McCoy and Worship Experience: 3:10 p.m. – 3:50 p.m.
- Pastor Daniel X. Smith & NSMIC: 4 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Millennium Park – Jay Pritzker Pavilion
(5 p.m. – 9 p.m.)
- The Stellar Awards will present a celebration honoring Black Music Month and the National Museum of Gospel Music featuring Hezekiah Walker, Anthony Brown & Group therAPy, Koryn Hawthorne, Tasha Page-Lockhart andMaranda Curtis.
For more information on the 34th Chicago Gospel Music Festival click here.