Mom warns of indoor heatstroke after daughter nearly dies during nap

posted by Marcella Jones - 

After her 2-year-old daughter nearly died while napping in her bedroom on a hot day, a mother wants to warn other parents about the dangers of indoor heatstroke.After the incident, Jennifer Abma, 23, posted a photo on Instagram of her daughter, Anastasia, who had an internal temperature of 104 degrees and dangerously low blood sugar after napping for 90 minutes.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Marcella Jones

Marcella Jones

Want to know more about Marcella Jones? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Inspiration 1390!

title

Content Goes Here