Botulism strikes 5 who ate gas station nachos

posted by Marcella Jones - 

A Sacramento-area family is in shock after some nachos bought at a gas station convenience store landed a mother of three in intensive care. Lavinia Kelly is one of at least five people who contracted botulism from nacho cheese sauce bought at a gas station in Walnut Grove. Botulism, caused by a bacteria-produced toxin, can cause a range of serious symptoms including muscle weakness and slurred speech related to muscle paralysis and can be fatal, according to the CDC.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Marcella Jones

Marcella Jones

Want to know more about Marcella Jones? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Inspiration 1390!

title

Content Goes Here