10-year-old New York boy overdoses on cannabis-infused sour candy

posted by Marcella Jones - 

A boy in a northern New York City suburb suffered a health scare after eating sour gummy candy infused with medical cannabis, 

The 10-year-old's father allowed him to sit in the family car by himself, where he discovered a pack of the laced treats.

After eating some of the sour gummies, the boy suffered from the effects and was taken to the hospital, 

Officers from the Ramapo Police Department were called to the emergency room and told the boy had ingested at least one piece of the candy containing 250 mg or more of THC.

He was treated and released. His father, 37-year-old Ephraim Zagelbaum of Spring Valley, was arrested and charged with endangering the welfare of a child.

Marcella Jones

Marcella Jones

Want to know more about Marcella Jones? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Inspiration 1390!

title

Content Goes Here