Loose change here and there is definitely putting money into the Transportation Security Administration Airport screeners collected $960,105.49 in unclaimed money from the nation's airports. TSA Agents say that they try to get all change back to it's rightful owner. What does not get returned,gets deposited into a special fund account and directed to critical aviation security programs.
1) John F. Kennedy Intl (JFK) $72,392.74
2) Los Angeles Int'l Airport (LAX) $71,748.83
3) Miami Int'l Airport (MIA) $50,504.49
4) O'Hare Int'l Airport (ORD) $49,597.23
5) Newark Int'l Airport (EWR) $41,026.07