Woman blows off fingers after mistaking dynamite for candle

posted by Marcella Jones - 

A woman was seriously wounded after say she mistook a quarter stick of dynamite for a candle. Her street lost power because of a thunderstorm, the family though they had what they thought were candles from a resident who lived their before them, only to find out they were not Candles at all. she lit the candle only to find that it was a stick of Dynamite, which is actually an M-1000 firework.."She suffered severe injuries to one of her hands, including the potential loss of several fingers. She also suffered serious injuries to her face.  The explosion was so strong one of the windows exploded.  Prays going up for sure!

SEE MORE HERE

title

Content Goes Here