The Village of Schaumburg’s Woodfield Trolley is a free transportation shuttle providing access to Woodfield area destinations including:
• The Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel and Convention Center - Stop located on the west side in front of Sam & Harry's Steakhouse.
• Roosevelt University – Flag stop on McConnor Parkway at the entrance to Roosevelt University.
• IKEA – Trolley stop resumes back to service on Wednesday, June 1, 2022.
• The Hyatt Regency Schaumburg - Stop located along Walter Payton Drive.
• Woodfield Village Green – Stop located in front of Marshalls.
• Woodfield Mall – Stop located on the lower level outside JCPenney.
• Streets of Woodfield - with stops at:
- Dick’s Sporting Goods in front of the north entrance,
- Center Court Drive, and
- AMC Theatres
• Pace Northwest Transportation Center (NWTC) - Connecting bus routes. Trolleys operate daily from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Effective Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend, operating hours are:
- Monday through Friday, noon to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., and
- Sundays, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Trolleys run every 30 minutes Sundays through Friday and every 20 minutes on Saturdays. Keep in mind that trolleys should be boarded at least 30 minutes prior to the close of each day’s published operating hours to ensure transportation back to your point of origin!
Please visit our web site at www.villageofschaumburg.com/government/transportation/woodfield-trolley to view the schedule or reach the Transportation Department at 847.923.3861 weekdays between 8am and 5pm with any questions. Enjoy the ride!